Mod Application for Guinner

Guinner

Mod Application for Guinner

Post by Guinner » June 19th, 2016, 4:37 pm

Your name & ingame name(s):
My Real Name Is Jack Morris and My Ingame Name is Guinner
Why I would like to be a Mod:
I would like to be a mod so that i can help the fellow people on the server i like to call my friends and would like to contribute to the server that has granted me a lot of fun, i wish to do this by being a Moderator. When i first met a mod, i was completely amazed and interested in their personalities and how helpful they are. I would like to be among these fantastic people. I Understand that becoming a mod will take a lot of practice, but if i was given a chance to be one, i would give it my best shot. I have had many fun times on this server and I love the people who play on it, i would like to be part of a team that would help these people.
Why I would be a good Mod:
I would be a good a mod as i have experienced the server a lot and know how some of the systems work, such as the ranking system. I love to help people out with anything they need and am always willing to make friends with new people. I am a very nice person and am calm and collected, i will handle situations calmly and try to work something out before i resort to more extreme measures. I am a very tolerant person and think quickly, i am not biased in any religion and welcome all types of people, no matter their gender, race, background or religion. I care about the amazing community that this server has made and wish the further it.
What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server:
I can help around with designing and building new areas. I can help by suggesting new ideas for builds. I can help by being a fun and friendly person. I can help by encouraging new players with their builds and talking to them about the amazing community.
What experience you have in moderating a server:
I have had a little experience moderating a server, this server was a very small one, but i was a good moderator and people liked me, in this time i did not have much experience with any plug-ins.
Your Age and Time Zone:
I am 16 ( Turning 17 in 3 Months ) and my Time zone is AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) (+10:00 hours)
Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently:
My First Language is English and have recently taken interest in trying to learn Japanese
How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately):
I cannot remember the exact date i joined, by my count about 2 months now
How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?
I play everyday almost, about 4-5 hours average everyday. I average somewhere between 30-50 hours per a week

I have both Skype and Team Speak (Preference of Skype since my Mic Echo's when i use Team Speak, Working on getting a mic atm, Maybe in a week or 2 weeks time i will have a new mic)
I am Diamond Age and have only been banned temporarily banned once for stealing

Thank you for your time, Please consider this

Sincerely
-Guinner
Hey there, ya local Australian guy who sits here randomly talking to you over a screen in the virtual world of the internet.

Guinner

Re: Mod Application for Guinner

Post by Guinner » July 28th, 2016, 2:37 pm

Hey, saw in game chat that you were specifically looking for people to apply from Australia and was wondering if you would consider looking over my application again since i'm from Australia. Was also like to note, i have now have a working mic and can talk on skype and Gamespeak at anytime and am getting back into minecraft again
- Guinner
Hey there, ya local Australian guy who sits here randomly talking to you over a screen in the virtual world of the internet.