DeltaParallel's Mod App

DeltaParallel

DeltaParallel's Mod App

Post by DeltaParallel » June 18th, 2016, 11:16 pm

- Your name & ingame name(s)
My name is Sidney and my IGN is DeltaParallel
- Why you want to be a Mod
I enjoy being in leadership positions and I love helping others who need feedback or materials. I would also like to help resolve arguments or times when people are getting out of hand. I have been told by numerous people that they see potential in me as a strong leader even when I am doubtful of my own capabilities.
- Why you would be a good Mod
I have been in leadership positions before and even if I am uneasy at first I get the hang of it pretty quickly. I was actually nominated by my local Pacific Pride Foundation to become a Youth Advocate Leader this summer even though I didnt apply because the person saw great potential in me. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do it because of transportation reasons. The previous Master Carpenter also saw great potential in me and would put me in charge when he was away. I am also a very dedicated individual. The only times I would miss stage production were for family issues and even then, I would want to be there and make sure everything is going smoothly.
- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server
I have very creative ideas and contributions. I enjoy talking to people and in the time that I have been here I've made numerous friends
I love to resolve arguments and calm down people who aren't being rational. I am a very supportive and fun person to be around.
- What experience you have in moderating a server.
I unfortunately do not have experience moderating but I am a very quick learner and I memorize commands very easily.
- Your Age and Time Zone
I am 16 and I live in California.
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.
I speak English
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately)
About a month and a half
- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?
Since its the summer I am on about every day, but once school starts I would only be on for about an hour everyday. Since I do theatre I'm there until 6 everyday and even later during tech week and performances. I might have more time to play on the server if I dont get Stage Manager.

wizkrys

Re: DeltaParallel's Mod App

Post by wizkrys » July 28th, 2016, 7:27 pm

*cough* i told you so

wozlingss

Post by wozlingss » July 28th, 2016, 8:07 pm

Yess Sidney you're gonna be amazing!! :D
my life is a musical

EdibleUnicorns

Post by EdibleUnicorns » July 29th, 2016, 3:13 am