Mod app for sadmax1515 :)

MissAlex

Mod app for sadmax1515 :)

Post by MissAlex » June 18th, 2016, 3:21 am

Your name & ingame name(s):

My name is Alex, my ign is sadmax1515.

Why I would like to be a Mod:

I have thought about applying for Mod many times but have not applied because I really wanted to complete each rank. I really love building and didn’t want to give that up. I now feel like I am ready to be considered for mod. I really LOVE ClownerCraft, like a LOT, and we have such a diverse group of players. Our current mods are just incredible and I’d love to be a part of that. I think I have actually gained inspiration to apply for Mod from the current ones, they are so helpful and encouraging.

Why I would be a good Mod:

I believe I would be a good Mod because of my experience on this server. I have worked my way up from Player to Modern and understand how much work it is. I enjoy helping new and old players with advice or materials or simply some encouragement. This is the only server I play so I am committed to it. I know our community and I understand how the rank system works and what ClownerCraft is about. I am very tolerant of different personalities and I have a big heart. I don’t cause trouble or poke at people who may just want a reaction. I truly care about this server and our players.

What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server:

I think I could bring my kind and calm personality to situations that are not always very calm. I am always more than willing to help out wherever needed. I believe I could be helpful with brainstorming about new ideas for contests, ways we can improve the server, and encourage new players to join.

What experience you have in moderating a server:

I have zero experience being a Moderator but I am more than willing to learn about what is expected of me. I have been on this server long enough to know our community and who may be here to cause trouble. I want to keep our community safe so we can all have fun and build.

Your Age and Time Zone:

I am 33 and I live in California, Pacific time zone.

Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently:

I speak English

How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately):

I have played on ClownerCraft for approximately 1.5 years.

How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?

I play a lot! Probably 25-35 hours in a week.

I have both Skype and TeamSpeak 3.

Thank you so much for your consideration. Sad :)

TheClowner
Site Admin

Re: Mod app for sadmax1515 :)

Post by TheClowner » June 19th, 2016, 3:35 pm

Congratulations, you've been chosen to become a trainee-mod.

Welcome to the team Sadmax!

EdibleUnicorns

Re: Mod app for sadmax1515 :)

Post by EdibleUnicorns » June 25th, 2016, 11:57 am

This post is more organized than my life...
Yes, I like taste Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice
Yes, I taste like Cotton Candy
Yes, I barf Rainbows
No, you cannot eat me