Jems Mod App

HeyItsGayle

Jems Mod App

Post by HeyItsGayle » April 30th, 2016, 2:55 pm

Hello, my name is Jem, and my minecraft username is TheGoldenJem. I want to be a mod because I think I could help players with anything they need besides, of course, building for rankup.I would be a good mod because I would help everybody do things better. When I check their rankups I would make sure I tell them ideas of what they should add. What I could bring to ClownerCraft is fixing /ignore, a few days ago, when EdibleUnicorns just got tranniee mod, this spamming dude was spamming to whole chat and /ignore was not working. I've experianced being a mod on my friend, SirWababas' server, Spencerever, its not very popular though, so its easy to be a mod on there. But, anyway, I have a good experiance being a mod. I am 10 years old and my time zone is Eastern (Floida time zone.) but it will change to Pacific over the summer cause I am moving to Oregon. I only speak English and thats it. I have played on ClowerCraft for about a year, or a year. I play ClownerCraft alot a week, about 6 days a week, inless my mom or dad takes me off computer. That is why I want to be a mod on the Clownercraft No PvP Survival Server :D .