Mod Application

WhatWouldDylanDo

Mod Application

Post by WhatWouldDylanDo » April 25th, 2016, 7:11 am

Name: Dylan
Userame: WhatWouldDylanDo
Timezone PST
Language: English

Why do I want to be mod? I would like to be a mod because first off, i love Clownercraft. Second, I tend to be online during the late hours of the night when there's no mods online but lots people. After being on Clownercraft for a year, the only reason i avoided being a mod before was that it would make me lack the motivation to build. It seems like the thing i find myself doing is helping people out, giving advice and trying to keep the peace. Why NOT become a mod?

Why would i make a good mod? I would make a good mod because I am a fair person who will give grace while still being assertive enough to warn/mute/ban somebody who deserves it. I don't let person feelings decide what somebody's punishment is if they're doing something wrong or whether somebody will rank up or not. Unbiased.

What could i bring to Clownercraft? Discipline. where other mods have the natural talents to build crazy events and keep mini games coming, I could keep pointless part of the drama from happening all the time. I think Clownercraft could really use it at the moment. Also i have a warp/mini game idea of my own that feels real fun!

What experience you have in moderating a server - I have never moderated a server before. Clownercraft is the only one i've played on for any extended amount of time.

How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play? - I am online almost every day from 7:00pm - 4:00am PST time. On Mondays and Tuesdays i'm sometimes on even longer.