Application for Trainee-Mod (Former:ShwoogWolv)

ShwoogWolv

Application for Trainee-Mod (Former:ShwoogWolv)

Post by ShwoogWolv » March 27th, 2016, 6:12 am

ClownerCraft Application For Trainee-Mod

-Ingame/Real Name:
EdibleUnicorns (Formerly Known as ShwoogWolv) (IGN)
Bryan Nguyen (IRL)

-Why do you want to be a mod?
To give it to you straight, I enjoy helping others. If someone is in need of assistance, I would make them my first priority. Whether it be a simple question or a if someone needs a assistance for a problem they need to deal with irl. I am a good listener.

-Why would you be a good Mod for our server?
If another mod/admin is busy or not online and someone needs assistance, I am there to help. As a mod should do, I will be ready to face any challenge if someone needs me to. I would fetch supplies, answer questions, give ideas if people need for their builds, and even counsel their problems IG/IRL.

-How can you improve the server/ What do you think you can bring to this server?
I am confident that I would bring smiles to people’s faces. If I fail to do so, I would not give up until they are satisfied with their needs. Realistically, I gain happiness from other people’s happiness. I’ve been taught the phrase, “Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. Even if it is just slight.” However, those who refuse to follow rules will be dealt with mannerly and respectfully. Even I will respect those who supposedly do not deserve the respect. Everyone deserves respect.

-Do you have any experiences in being a mod on a server?
Truthfully, I have little to no experience in moderating. I have applied to plenty of servers hoping to improve it. Most of which are full on mods.

-Age/Time Zone:
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

-First Language/Languages you speak fluently:
Vietnamese (First language)
English

-How long have you played on ClownerCraft?
I’ve been on possibly since last year?? (give or take a few months). Way before the server recently went down. My friend introduced me to this server and when I got on I enjoyed the amount of respect the players have on this server.

-How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?
Approximately 4-5 days a week due to school. I do my best to get on when I’m not busy. On weekends, I am able to stay up to 6am if I want.
Last edited by ShwoogWolv on March 31st, 2016, 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brandoman667890

Re: Application for Trainee-Mod (ShwoogWolv)

Post by Brandoman667890 » March 28th, 2016, 6:43 am

:3

xLeyy

Re: Application for Trainee-Mod (ShwoogWolv)

Post by xLeyy » March 28th, 2016, 9:19 am

I vote for you! Awesome guy.

Lilly
Head-Moderator

Re: Application for Trainee-Mod (Former:ShwoogWolv)

Post by Lilly » April 24th, 2016, 8:25 pm

Welcome to the team!