DoctorFail's Trainee Application

FailingDoctor

DoctorFail's Trainee Application

Post by FailingDoctor » March 12th, 2016, 6:04 am

Hello!
- Your name & ingame name(s) : My name is Sean and my username is DoctorFail.
-How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately) : I have player on clownercraft for about a year, its hard to remember when joined, and have achieved diamond rank in that time.
-How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play? :I spend multiple hours on clownercraft a day and am online nearly every day approx. (20 hours a week)
-Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently :I can speak english fluently
-Your Age and Time Zone : I am 17 and am in UTC-06:00 (Central Time)
-What experience you have in moderating a server : I have a lot of experience, I owned a server for about 2 years, moderated on multiple for over a year.
-Why you want to be a Mod :I would enjoy being a mod on this server because i have a passion for this game and really love playing on clownercraft. I would love to have the opportunity to help and moderate the server .
-Why you would be a good Mod :I would be a good mod because i have good people skills and and love helping others, and can handle stressful situations well. I also have lots of spare time that i can spend on the server and available at nearly any time.
-What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the serverI hope to improve the server by helping players quickly with a friendly attitude and by offering my experience in server plugins and moderating to you and the community of clownercraft.
Thanks for reading, and have a good one :)

xLeyy

Re: DoctorFail's Trainee Application

Post by xLeyy » March 12th, 2016, 6:24 am

Goodluck !! <3xLeyy<3