App for Trainee - Mod

xLeyy

App for Trainee - Mod

Post by xLeyy » March 3rd, 2016, 6:34 am

Your name & ingame name(s): Hayley / xLeyy

Why you want to be a Mod: I would love the opportunity to be able to be mod on this server because it is an awesome server and I find that it lacks mods around the times that I am on. Being Australian I am way off from when MOST people are on but there should be someone on to keep an eye on the server. I enjoy helping people, I will go and check out their builds or help them get items they require if they are starting out to help them.

Why you would be a good Mod: I would be good because I am kind and will help people as much as I can. But on another note, I can be strict if I need to be.

What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server: I can and will bring new ideas to the server. I already have a few ideas that I will bring up soon.

What experience you have in moderating a server I have had 2 years experience in being an admin for another server a few years back.

Your Age and Time Zone 23 Years old - UTC - 10+ Australia

Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently English

How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately) I have played a maybe 9 -12 months now. Unsure on how long now.

How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play? I play way to much. I am on most the day and half the night ;].

Lilly
Head-Moderator

Re: App for Trainee - Mod

Post by Lilly » March 12th, 2016, 12:42 pm

Bit late :?

But welcome to the team!

wozlingss

Re: App for Trainee - Mod

Post by wozlingss » March 12th, 2016, 11:28 pm

omg yayy ley grats!! :)
my life is a musical

-jereg-