Ideas For Creative Rank Perk Changes

Any ideas, issues, complaints you wish to voice!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.

Ideas For Creative Rank Perk Changes

Post by Snow » August 25th, 2017, 3:41 am

I feel like some of the perks of the creative rankups need a minor re-work.

Brush tool/command: Architect to Apprentice or Builder. This will aid players in making their Builder or Architect builds, taking a bit less time. Possibly adding restrictions until a higher rank.

Smooth tool/command: Architect to Builder. Same reasons and idea.

Copy/Cut/Paste tools/command: Builder to Apprentice. To make things a bit more convenient for those working towards Builder and Architect.

Plot download: Apprentice to Worker. Who doesn't like to save a schematic of their wonderful creations?

These are the only ideas I currently have for a few changes for creative rankups. Some of these are ideas that one or two other players have agreed with. Hope ya' take these into consideration. :)

Current list of perks for creative:

Site Admin

Re: Ideas For Creative Rank Perk Changes

Post by TheClowner » August 25th, 2017, 8:08 am

Thanks for the suggestion,
We'll try to review this at our next staff meeting. (that will be like, within a week or two).

My concern though, is that then theres not many perks for the higher ranks - so we may have to find something else to add to try and make them more appealing. If you have any ideas of additional perks we could add please do share that too. :)

Re: Ideas For Creative Rank Perk Changes

Post by Dubbie » August 25th, 2017, 10:22 am

What about a showcase world? and by this I mean an seperate world (very highly detailed) which can be accessed by everyone, but only built on by a select group of builders. Once you have access to build on the world you get both full w/e and voxelSniper and can build anywhere you like aslong as it fits in with the general area and it is a "freespace" i.e no-one is currently using it.

This could boost creative/freebuild reputation on the server, and hopefully gain more players.

Previous ign's:[/color]