Teamspeak, new channel

Any ideas, issues, complaints you wish to voice!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
miimaster1

Teamspeak, new channel

Post by miimaster1 » June 27th, 2017, 9:33 pm

Let's be honest, if you use teamspeak, you've probably seen me and a select few others chilling alone in the singing channel. Many seem to not mind, yet a select few (I'm looking at you, guinner) would prefer if the singing channel was used for singing. Can I blame him? No. But it seems to be the least used channel that isn't private. What I'm reccomending/suggesting is a new channel in teamspeak, an antisocial channel.
"Are you fed up of talking to people in room 1? Well then go to the antisocial channel! Here you'll find the least talkative, least friendly but best people. Are you antisocial and your savehaven is the singing channel? Well then, we've got an idea for you!"
I don't know if it's hard to implement a new channel, but I do believe that having a channel that straight up says is for antisocial people. I don't know, just a reccomendation.

Jaffla334
Head-Moderator

Re: Teamspeak, new channel

Post by Jaffla334 » June 28th, 2017, 10:08 am

Hi, since I'm on teamspeak a lot I know what you mean and where you are coming from. So I thought I would reply to this. I asked xLilly, the head mod, about this. I'm sorry but there will not be an antisocial channel. Currently there are 8 channels players can join and that should be enough to separate yourself from the rest since normally only 1 or 2 are occupied. And as Guinner said, the singing channel is indeed for singing. If you want to have a channel that not many people will join I suggest using other games instead of the singing channel, as people outside of your group would like to use it too from time to time.
Life is soup and I'm a fork.