smoresmgb's (questionably unreasonable) request

Any ideas, issues, complaints you wish to voice!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
smoresmgb

smoresmgb's (questionably unreasonable) request

Post by smoresmgb » July 7th, 2016, 4:43 am

Hey there, I'm smoresmgb!
So I have recently been working on my Aztec build, and am in desperate need of space. I am posting this topic to request that the structures adjacent to my building area be rolled back to when the structures were not there. Now, I know this may seem a little inconsiderate and greedy, but I think that there is some good evidence to support that rolling back these structures will have a minimal impact on the players who built them, and allow me to create a better product for my build. First of all, the players who built the structures have been inactive for a very long time:
_Nightmare_Moon_ - 10 months 21 days 6 hours
Rhovanel - 10 months 23 days 6 hours
ECLIPSE_shadows - null- too long ago
As of 7/6/2016 10:28 PM CST
Besides the players who built the structures and the structures themselves being out of use, there seems to be a certain degree of grief present in the area. Apart from the structures built by the players listed above, there is also a structure that has no evidence of an owner, and seems to be stripped in the interior.
So to conclude, could these old structures be rolled back, to make way for my Aztec build. If this totally isn't possible, I apologize for wasting your time, but on the off chance that it is a possibility, I would really appreciate it. :D If there is something that needs to be discussed, I may not be as active on the forums, but I will certainly be very active on the server.