Purchasing VIP+ Issues

Any ideas, issues, complaints you wish to voice!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
SoulStealer69

Purchasing VIP+ Issues

Post by SoulStealer69 » April 14th, 2016, 5:59 am

So I am having trouble with paypal and my bank and whatnot trying to buy VIP+. However, on April 8thI did eventually get the page to say payment confirmed awaiting delivery. Or something like that. I do not exactly remember. I waited several days with nothing, but on april 11th the payment went through in my bank account, and the $6.69 was deducted (Canada to US conversion). Paypal still says it's pending the payment. So I am wondering Clowner, if you have any information whatsoever with my name Nick H or SoulStealer69) and purchasing something from you. Perhaps the money has been deducted but has not been sent to paypal yet? Or maybe money has been sent to you but VIP+ was not registered.. I don't really know, I'm just trying to figure this out.. Anyways thank you. And if you get any information with my name on it in the server payments, please let me know, thanks

SoulStealer69

Re: Purchasing VIP+ Issues

Post by SoulStealer69 » April 14th, 2016, 6:04 am

Paypal is treating this like you are sending a product to me. says "Shipping to" and then all my information. Says paid with ECheck.. I do have the transaction ID if that could be of any help also

TheClowner
Site Admin

Post by TheClowner » April 14th, 2016, 8:06 am

E checks take up to 10 days to clear sadly, so you will just have to wait for it. Once it's cleared then it should give you the rank automatically. This basically means that were waiting for the money to be transferred by your bank.

SoulStealer69

Post by SoulStealer69 » April 14th, 2016, 10:51 pm

oh awesome! thank you for letting me know. It was getting a little frustrating with nothing really working, not even a prepaid visa card.. anyways thank you, I'm just glad that it should work