A few simple command block/plugin suggestions

Any ideas, issues, complaints you wish to voice!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
Luke._.Razer

A few simple command block/plugin suggestions

Post by Luke._.Razer » August 3rd, 2018, 2:47 pm

So far my experience on the server has been great and I have very few complaints, but I've seen a few command block modifications to other servers that I think could help to make Clowner less frustrating and a little more interesting.

One person sleeping https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOj_A3d ... 83144C45A8 Hopefully this will make it easier to skip the night when there are a lot of players online. This could be particularly helpful if it's raining, seeing as that is not only annoying but can make some computers struggle a little.

End loot Elytra and Shulkers are incredibly rare on the server, making it difficult to utilize some of the late-game mechanics, even when you're far into the game. I think that making the Dragon drop an elytra when killed and making all Shulkers drop 2 shells, it could reduce the chance of getting unlucky and never finding these items. Currently, end cities are incredibly difficult to find and this not only is very frustrating to those that want to legitimately find shells and elytra, it also drives the price of these items way up, often totally discouraging players from selling them at all.

Thank you to all the staff, you're all doing a great job with the server! :D