Redstone acting buggy in survival.

Any ideas, issues, complaints you wish to voice!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
Tarajist

Redstone acting buggy in survival.

Post by Tarajist » March 4th, 2017, 5:26 am

Ahoy folks, I'm fairly new to the server and enjoying it's build focused atmosphere. My current build uses a fair amount of redstone and I've been finding for the last couple days, redstone circuitry has been notoriously unreliable. Sometimes it won't transmit a signal and other times it won't stop transmitting signals even with no power attached. It will even sometimes seemingly transmit a signal but the piston/lamp/etc it's attached to does nothing. Sometimes the redstone seems to work fine only to mess up 5-10 minutes later. Judging by the complaints on the chat it's happening to a few people most often at the same time. This is rendering most of my contraptions useless and blocking off access to many areas of my home. I'm guessing this is known to the admins by now but just thought I would give an heads up.

TheClowner
Site Admin

Re: Redstone acting buggy in survival.

Post by TheClowner » March 13th, 2017, 7:14 pm

This should now be sorted. We had a few teething problems with a plugin we introduced to reduce lag. It seems it was a bit aggressive on redstone.

Sorry for the delayed reply (it was fixed a few days ago now), and for the inconvenience this caused.

~Clowner

Tarajist

Re: Redstone acting buggy in survival.

Post by Tarajist » May 16th, 2017, 4:12 am

Yarr, redstone works great again, thankya!