jereg's trainee-mod application

-jereg-

jereg's trainee-mod application

Post by -jereg- » February 6th, 2016, 12:41 am

- My name & ingame name(s): My name is Jeremiah and my in-game name is jereg.
- Why I want to be a Mod: I have many different reasons why I want to be a moderator. Firstly, I think I would be a great moderator because I have a very good habit, and that is helping. I love to help as it brings joy to me to know that I am making sure a player has what they need and that they are treated well. It is a pleasure knowing that I have this amazing characteristic.
- Why I would be a good Mod: I would be an extraordinary mod for various reasons. Firstly, I have the experience and I am not clueless. I have been in the server for approximately 12 months and I am in 'Diamond' age. I also am very helpful in game.
- What I could bring to ClownerCraft or How I think you can improve the server: I could bring more friends (not that I haven't already) to the server. I can also enforce the rules correctly and be a role model to other players and assist them when they need it. Also, there is nothing I can improve to Clowner Craft because it is already a fascinating server to play on.
- What experience I have in moderating a server: I had experience of being a moderator. I was once a helper, which is like a trainee mod, in a server called Fear PvP. Also, I was admin in a server called Authima.
- My Age and Time Zone: I am thirteen years old and my time-zone is Eastern Standard Time.
- My first language, and any other languages I can speak fluently: I speak English fluently, and I also speak Spanish fluently as I am a Hispanic.
- How long I have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately. For reference, you have not been on the server 3 years, it hasn't existed that long): Twelve Months.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this application. Have an amazing day :)

Matt

Re: jereg's trainee-mod application

Post by Matt » February 6th, 2016, 1:29 am

Good luck! :)

-jereg-

Re: jereg's trainee-mod application

Post by -jereg- » February 6th, 2016, 1:46 am

Matt wrote:Good luck! :)
thank you :)