TheGoldenJems Mod app

HeyItsGayle

TheGoldenJems Mod app

Post by HeyItsGayle » February 2nd, 2016, 11:19 pm

Hi,my username is TheGoldenJem and I would like to apply for Trainiee mod for the ClownerCraft survival/creative server.I Want to be a mod because I think I could help other players on the server.I love to help people build and work on in game projects NOT FOR RANKUP.I am currently bronze on the server and was wondering why I would want to be mod. Also, I think I could improve the server in many ways.Why I would be a good mod is because,again, I love to help everything. The environment might be better if every one has a source of help. What I could bring to clownercraft is a infinite amount of provided food for players in need. I know it sounds silly bunt it might help.I have some experience in moderating a server. I know the basic pretty much. I know rules of servers and I know what the cost of a ban is. Spam,grief,stealing, and much more.I am 9 years old and my time zone ins Pacific. My first launguage is English and I don't know any other languages. I've been on this server for almost a year, though I haven't had my mine craft account for a year. Hopefully that doesn't effect my chances of being a mod. This is why I think I should be a mod on this server. And,I play this server whenever I have time :)