lckob's Mod App

PandaQueenLckob

lckob's Mod App

Post by PandaQueenLckob » December 6th, 2015, 10:50 pm

Hi my name is Lindsey but most of you know me as lckob. My first and only language is English. I am currently 13 but I will be 14 next month. I’m in the EST zone in the USA. I want to be mod because I have played on this server for quite some time and I have grown to LOVE it deeply and I would love to make a contribution in helping the server. I think I would make a good mod because I’m a hard-working and I strive to do my best. Also, I’m diligent and act methodically. Even though I am young, I am very mature but I also know how to bring charisma to the server. I would also be very fair. By know I know what builds deserve a rank and I have a deep understanding of the rules. The only experience I have in moderating a server is a server about the size of clowner that now, no longer exists. I got H-Mod (Trainee) and learned basic commands but it was closed soon after. I am a quick learner so anything that I am taught as a mod I believe I will be able to accomplish. I’m not sure exactly how long I have played clowner but I know it was approx. 2- 2 ½ years. Clowner Craft is my favorite server so hopefully you will consider me as a candidate for the position.