AJS9'S Mod Application *Revised Please read

AJS9

AJS9'S Mod Application *Revised Please read

Post by AJS9 » December 5th, 2015, 5:16 am

Good day,

My name is Aj or as the server knows me as, AJS9. As you know I was previously a moderator. I have now learned from my mistakes and feel that I should give moderator one last go.

I am 14 years old and live in the Mountain Time Zone. I am [Diamond] rank I speak both english and french. I have skype and teamspeak. I have played Clowner Craft for about 1 1/2 - 2 years. I feel very connected to the server and do not feel I can help it enough by building and enforcing to the extent of a player's abilities. I truly wish to become an even more active member in the Clowner Craft community. Because of my previous experience as mod on the server I know the basics of the staffing procedures and would not be difficult to train. My motive behind applying for staff is simple, I want to make Clowner Craft the best experience to all players. Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying that the staffing is bad or the server lacking, for it is terrific! :) But I am merely suggesting that it could be improved. An example being the lack of staff in the late hours. Because of my timezone i can stay on until the last of the players have gone for a while. As well as the lack of staff on in early hours (my time). I can dedicate nearly 12 hours of my time weekly to this server between school and other activities. All in all, I think I could benefit the server in more ways then I listed and that though I have messed up before, I am willing to admit my faults and am asking for a second chance which I can guarantee you I will not blow. As I know some people may be hesitant to re-hiring me but I simply feel out of place not being able to assist with problems that need to be delt with. Not only have I the ability to become an attributing member to the Clowner Craft community but i also have the determination to be the best help to the server I can be. I am not only applying for my benefit but for the benefit of the unique players of Clowner Craft and am re-applying because of comments like "I wish you were still mod" -mamsgaming and "I wish you were mod so you could help me" - Snowflake21. Please reconsider me and have a happy holidays.

My goals if I were a Mod:
1]- To ensure the fair-play and well being of players
2]- Provide the ultimate experience for all players
3]- To help the community grow
4]- To ensure fair punishment for things such as grief and chat abuse
5]- To always be ready and happy to help player

Cheers,
AJS9 :D

mamsgame

Re: AJS9'S Mod Application *Revised Please read

Post by mamsgame » December 12th, 2015, 3:58 pm

i think AJ would be a good mod and i hope you give another try :D AJ is fair, unbiased and an all round nice person who helps out when able but encourages players to do things for themselves :)
Thanks