Grim5's Application

Grim5

Grim5's Application

Post by Grim5 » November 8th, 2015, 2:11 am

- Your name & ingame name(s) : My ign in minecraft is Grim5. And thats the only account i have.

- Why you want to be a Mod : I dont see mods on alot, and i taught to myself "Hey Grim, Why not apply and hope you would become a mod to help players while Mods arent on"
Thats basically it.

- Why you would be a good Mod : I see myself as a good mod, because i ran my own server a few times, ive been a mod and admin on another server, (which wasnt very known) I know quite a few commands, but not Groupmanager and ModReq sadly. i can learn to use them though.

- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server : As i said, when im on sometimes mods arent on ( because they are probably vanished). But i could help the server in many ways as, per say, Roll back a grief, Explain what to someone who doesnt understand the concept of Clownercraft what he/she should do to rankup and etc...

- What experience you have in moderating a server.
As i said i owned a Server, ive been a Mod ( for 3 days to be honest then i was an admin for some random reason) i was an Admin and thats it.

- Your Age and Time Zone
Right now i am 19 and i live in France (Time zone : Central European Time)

- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.
French is my first language and i can speak English pretty well and thats it.

- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately. For reference, you have not been on the server 3 years, it hasn't existed that long)

I have been on the server for approximately 1 year and 10 months or 2 years.

I'm glad to have made this Application and to play on Clownercraft, :D