Flutter's Mod Application (3rd or 4th?)

fluttermuffins02

Flutter's Mod Application (3rd or 4th?)

Post by fluttermuffins02 » October 27th, 2015, 4:03 am

Hi I'm Katie and my in-game name is FlutterMuffins02
My current rank is Aztec.
I know i have been banned before but i thought i mite as well try and if you would please consider my application i would be very thankful.
Why I want to be a Mod? I want to be a Mod because i love to help people and i think i would do great on helping this community grow, i love ClownerCraft and think it would help get my closer and more involved in the server.
Why I would be a good Mod? I have been told i am good at taking care of problems and talking to people, i also am a Girl Scout and have been one for almost 9 years now and love to help.
What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server? I think i could help improve the server with some of the daily problems like grief, And i think i could help bring ClownerCraft closer to ending this problem.
What experience do you have in moderating a server? I don't have much experience, i do know its lots of work to keep a server running, but i think with the right training i could be a great mod.
Your Age and Time Zone? I am Currently 13 and my time zone is Pacific (UTC-7)
Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently? My first language is English, i speak little of other languages like Japanese, Spanish, German, and a few others.
How long you have played on ClownerCraft? I have played on ClownerCraft for a little over 2 years now.
How much time do you spend on the server, and how much of that can you can use for Moderating? I spend on average of 3-4 hours a week maybe more, lately since i have homework, but most of the time i spend on ClownerCraft.
Something i would like to add is i have earned my Bronze award and have won Cascade Challenge (wilderness skills challenge) on my first year (this year) I don't know if this helps in anyway but i just wanted to add this, I also am a program aid at many day camps and help out during summer, and it helps teach you how to stop bullying and skills with communication.
Thanks for reading my Mod app! ~Flutter
I miss you Cakeycat!!!