SM3DLG's mod application

Brandoman667890

SM3DLG's mod application

Post by Brandoman667890 » September 20th, 2015, 7:47 am

Hello this is my mod application my name is Brandon And My ingame name is SM3DLG and the reason i want to be a mod is because i really feel like i can help this server and that i can make it as fun as it can get and i really love this server so i want to take a step foward and help this server i would be a good mod because i am easy going i am very patient and will help arguments be stopped and i will try to make everyone as happy as they can be what i can bring to clowner craft is i will always right down new ideas and whenever we talk over teamspeak 3 or skype i will give my ideas and talk them over with staff the only experience i have with moderating a server is i had my own for a little bit threw minecraft pro hosting and i installed my own plug-ins granted they were still a little off but eventually fixed and my age is 17 year's of age and my time zone is mountain standerd time my first and only language is english and i have been playing clownercraft i think about 3-6 moths just recently started playing agian after fixing my computer and i also play tennis in spring that is my mod application thanks for your time and good luck to all