Xilltrox application

Xilltrox

Xilltrox application

Post by Xilltrox » September 15th, 2015, 5:15 pm

- Your name & ingame name(s) Vince - Xilltrox

- Why you want to be a Mod - I spend a great amount of time on the server, enjoy it highly, am impressed by all of the builds on there. I have a great attention to detail, and great personal skills as well. I enjoy playing with and helping everyone I come across.

- Why you would be a good Mod - as above, great attention to detail, I'm always active in some form when I am logged on to the server, and willing to help where help may be needed. I can also be available on a near daily basis. I am a security technician/network security technician by trade, so I believe some of these assets may help with in the game.

- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server - I would spend alot of my time in helping correct issues as they arise to the best of my ability. Would be interested in running mini-games like small scavenger hunts, hide n seek for items, etc.

- What experience you have in moderating a server. - Gaming wise, I've moderated and actively participated as a "help" character on several games, including some from Beta. ( Meridian 59, ShadowBane, Diablo II, MSN games-when they had live games) I have moderated several forums as well, from gaming to IT help sites.

- Your Age and Time Zone - age -(please pm) :) Central standard Time (north america)

- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently. - English only. can understand some french.

- How long you have played on ClownerCraft - believe around 6 months or so, and in this time achieving Aztec rank.

- I have teamspeak, and can be made available 3-4 hours each day.

I spend alot of my gaming time on Minecraft , only being on ClownerCraft server, so I could dedicate a large amount of time to helping out. average about 3-4 hours a day, weekends even longer.