Why the heaven not atleast try xD

Fluffy_Bawls

Why the heaven not atleast try xD

Post by Fluffy_Bawls » September 13th, 2015, 5:35 am

- Matt And I am The FluffyWuffy
- Because I am on alot for the not short but not long time I been on over 8 days of play time
- Because I dont know anyone on here and don't pick favorites I just randomly give people stuff and help random people in need and dislike greifers and spammers with a passion.. and always willing to help seeing I mainly sit at xp farm and look at chat lol
- I can Check tickets frequently and mute or kick spammers etc. And instead of ignoring people asking for help in chat or asking where can I this or that I know the ins and outs and know how it is to be ignored as that turns alot of people away and as I stated im on alot as I work from my PC and when im in college I still have pc access and sit on mc xD ..
- No .. experience in moderating but as in alot I learn fast with commands and as in work places I am always willing to learn and catch on fast and not afraid to ask to be shown things if I don't get it right off the start. And since I dont really build much im always looking at chat.. I lost my cool a few times but I know if I was a Mod I can't do that but the times I did I had a good reason.
- Im over 18 under 30 :P Rather keep it private atm so Im not for say to young or too old to players on the server.. id rather keep it unknown kinda but I will let staff know
- English is my main but on another online game i was owner of a alliance in a war game and i translated alot to keep Spanish and frech people in it.. I am not biased if someone dose not speak English I will try my best to help and translate to em
- Ive played maybe 2 months but I am very active and have like I said 8 days or more on here and am on early day mid day and late night in EST time USA

Fluffy_Bawls

Re: Why the heaven not atleast try xD

Post by Fluffy_Bawls » October 17th, 2015, 6:13 am

Ignore this for reaons... Delete it if you can please,,, Im going to be on less more cuz of sortf of irl reasons,,,,
sorry to waste teh time

samie626

Post by samie626 » October 18th, 2015, 5:51 am

no reason to delete it, its a great application but thanks for letting us know that you are not able to handle the time that it takes to be a moderator. we wish you the best with everything that is going on in your personal life and if things change and we start looking again feel free to apply again.
-Samie

Fluffy_Bawls

Post by Fluffy_Bawls » October 19th, 2015, 5:57 am

Well I just had a bad day and 2 people know why... And samie ty for making a nice reply lol... Was some irl things that Once a year i have aa bad day and usually dont go online but I did... and should not have... We can keep this open or say nvm either eay ill still be as active as I can ... BTw Fluff fo future is a thing even tho i am bad at build lol xD ... Keep m od aps alive :P