Receptionist

woz

Receptionist

Post by woz » July 11th, 2015, 9:23 pm

Hello, my name is Woz, and I am applying to be a receptionist. I think i would make a great receptionist. I will bring my awesome talking skills to the job and be able to help everyone find their way through the office. I think I should be the receptionist because I am an awesome swaggy bae {jk XD}. But seriously, I would make an awesome receptionist because I love to help people and I am good friends with basically all of the staff so I will fit right in at the offices. I will be able to help anyone that needs help right away. I will be able to devote as much time as needed to being a receptionist. I will keep all the office rules in place and be the best receptionist there ever was XD. I am a very bright, optimistic, and enthusiastic person so I will be able to bring a good mood into the offices. I will help with anything I am needed for and I will get that paperwork done! Lastly, i have already sat in my desk so IT'S MINE >:D. But please consider me to be clowner's bright, happy, awesome receptionist. Thank you for your time :) {Btw I'm really good at making tea and I can do an AWESOME british accent}

P.S.: I will also host awesome dance parties at the office and play rihanna songs.