Rachel's Staff Application

wozlings

Rachel's Staff Application

Post by wozlings » June 23rd, 2015, 6:53 pm

Hello, my name is Rachel, and on the server my IGN is wozlings and i am most commonly known as woz. In march, I was chosen to be a trainee mod and was one for about a week. A little while after I was selected to be a mod I had to take a break from minecraft because I was injured in a bad accident recently. I would love to have a second opportunity to be a part of Clownercraft's staff team. I have been playing on this server for about 4-5 months and throughout that time I have made so many wonderful new friends. Clownercraft is one of the only servers I play on. I am able to easily get online for over 3 hours a day, during the summer and the school year, and I am able to spend all of this time moderating. Also, whenever I am not able to get online I try to be on Minechat and I have a teamspeak account that I am active on. I am currently the bronze-age rank (I skipped over stone) and am working on my diamond build :D . I have had a lot of experience staffing servers. I have been a mod on multiple servers and have been an admin on different servers as well. I know all of the basic commands and I am kind of familiar with rollbacks and grief protection. I am currently 14 years old and my native language is english, I take spanish, and I can speak some Irish. I want to be a mod on this server because I love to help people and I would love to be a part of this wonderful team that helps this community grow. I am a very determined person and I never give up on anything I set my sights on. I am also a very optimistic and positive person in general and I would love to be able to bring more of my positivity to the server :). My time zone is EST [eastern standard time], as I live on the east coast. I really hope you will select me to be a part of clownercraft's wonderful staff team! :D