zVegeta's Trainee-Mod Application

zVegeta

zVegeta's Trainee-Mod Application

Post by zVegeta » June 12th, 2015, 5:42 pm

Hello, my IGN is LordKazekage and my real name is Ronnie. I am currently 13 years old. I would like to be a moderator at this server due to the fact that there are quite a lot of times when I am online and there are no moderators/admins supervising the behavior. Furthermore since I have a LOT of spare time which I use playing this server, I could convert that into moderation time. I believe that I would be a good mod because I like to help people when I am not busy, I am familiar with the rank requirements and I have developed friendships with regular players. My first language is English however I am in the process of learning French(Typical :p). I have been playing for over a year and a half now and I have gained Aztec rank during my time. Unfortunately, I do not know how to work the plugins, but I have been described as a fast learner multiple times and I would not mind spending time to learn.

Thank you for your time and I hope you may take time to consider my application for moderator, and have a good day.
Yours Sincerely,
LordKazekage

(Edited because I recently changed my name :) )
Last edited by zVegeta on June 15th, 2015, 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MyNameIs42

Re: zVegeta's Trainee-Mod Application

Post by MyNameIs42 » June 13th, 2015, 3:03 am

Oh you're learning french ? =D If you need help for that just ask. And also for the admins, if our opinions count, I think vegeta could be a good mod. He may be only 13 but I saw he's quite mature and young learn faster and lso it's true that he's often online so it's a good point.