Chachy917's Mod Applicantion

chachy917

Chachy917's Mod Applicantion

Post by chachy917 » June 12th, 2015, 4:31 pm

My real name is Lexis Diaz, but my friends call me Lexi. My IGN is Chachy917. I am currently [Bronze]. I want to be Mod because I want to follow every Staff's footsteps. I also want to help people who are kind to me. There is always a smile on my face when I am online with others :D . I would be a good Mod because I get along with others ( Including Staff) on the server.
I am nice and I would make sure no one will grief or break any of the rules. I had little experience in moderating a server. But I think it wont be hard to learn or understand all the commands. All I need is practice. I am a 16 year old girl and my time zone is EST ( Eastern Standard Time ). I am also a hard worker. My first language is English and I am currently learning Spanish. I have played on ClownerCraft for about 3-4 months. I play ClownerCraft for about 4-5 hours a day and I could use about half of my time moderating. But if I don't know what to do I can moderate during those times too. I would love to follow in my favorite Staff crew footsteps. Being honest, this is the best server I have ever played on!

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope you guys have an awesome day.

<3 Lexi
When life gives you lemons,throw them away.. simple..