Martine's Mod Application

FruityKiwis

Martine's Mod Application

Post by FruityKiwis » June 11th, 2015, 9:36 pm

Hello there!

Most of you might know me as "Kiwi" or "Fruity". My real name is Martine and I am a 18 year old female. I live in Norway and my first language is Norwegian, however I spend 90% of my day speaking / typing English and therefore speak it fluently. My timezone is GMT +2.

I have been playing on ClownerCraft for quite some time now and I feel like I have become a part of the great community. I would want to become a moderator because I know how to moderate, and with more players joining us I would be useful. With previous moderating experiences being staff on other servers I am very familiar with controlling chat and doing other staff tasks. I also have good knowledge of the plugins that ClownerCraft uses, which of course is handy for new staff. Anyway, I am a quick learner and I will always be happy to learn new things.

Whether you choose me or not I will always be available for the server to help players or staff with the knowledge that I have.

EDIT: My IGN is FruityKiwis

MagickWolfie

Re: Martine's Mod Application

Post by MagickWolfie » June 18th, 2015, 9:36 pm

Congratulations FruityKiwi! You are the newest member of the ClownerCraft Staff team. You will begin training as soon as possible!
Ex-Head Mod
With Great Responsibility Comes the Need to Take a Nap

samie626

Post by samie626 » June 18th, 2015, 11:01 pm

CONGRATS girly!!!!!

oClickMeh

Post by oClickMeh » June 19th, 2015, 1:19 pm

You are nice, dedicated, and helpful in-game! You totally deserved trainee-mod!