RoboPlunger Mod Application

RoboPlunger

RoboPlunger Mod Application

Post by RoboPlunger » June 11th, 2015, 9:17 pm

Staff,

My name is Luke and my IGN is RoboPlunger. I am 15 years old and live in the Eastern Standard time zone. My first language is English and I am taking Spanish classes. I want to be a Mod because I love the server. I have been playing for about 2 years. I have spent lot of time online and would love to help out on the server. I would be a good Mod because I am on the server frequently. I would be able to put most of my time online towards Moderating if needed. I always try to solve problems when I see them. I am enthusiastic when helping players and don't get angry on the server. I have a very good understanding of the server rules as well. Because of this I am able to help new players when needed. I frequently answer questions people have. I always finish what I start and always work hard. I think I can bring new ideas to the server and solve problems. I am good at listening to problems and helping to solve them. This would come in handy when players were arguing. I don't have any Moderating experience, but you have to start somewhere. I have Team Speak and can look videos up on YouTube in order to learn how to use the plugins. I would love to get some experience Moderating through this server.
Thanks for considering,
RoboPlunger