Chachy917's Mod Applicantion

chachy917

Chachy917's Mod Applicantion

Post by chachy917 » April 18th, 2015, 10:12 pm

Hi! My name is Lexi and I am 16 years old. My in-game is chachy917. I would like to be a Mod because I LOVE to help new players and I am always kind to everyone and NEVER swear in chat. I know ill be a good mod because 90% of the time I am paying attention to the chat. Ill teleport to others and check how they are and how there day is and all that other stuff. I honestly don't know what else to add to the server. Maybe you should add keep inventory for Survival and PvP. I had very little experience for moderating a server but, Raykaths's videos did help me for Mod commands.So ill say I had a little help ;). My timezone is Eastern Standard Time (EST) since i live in the U.S.A. My first language is English and very little Spanish. I have played the server for almost a month now. The server has stopped me from doing my homework sometimes. That is how good the server is! On Weekdays I play to about 2-3 hours a day (Except Tuesdays because I have Voices rehearsals). On Tuesday I play to about 1-2 hours every Tuesdays until Voices is over. But on Weekends i play to 5-7 hours a day!
I love the server so much,Ill wish to be part of the staff community so this server will continue.
When life gives you lemons,throw them away.. simple..