Lckob's Mod Application

PandaQueenLckob

Lckob's Mod Application

Post by PandaQueenLckob » March 26th, 2015, 10:05 pm

:D My name is Lindsey and my in-game name is lckob (With an L NOT an i). I want to be mod because I strive to challenge myself and I would like to be put in the position and learn more about being mod. I think I would be a good mod because I am a fair and honest person. I would make sure that they are worthy of the next rank before I give them it. I also like helping people. Im a very charismatic person so I feel I could positive energy to the server. I have many ideas of how I could improve the server. One of them is getting a team together and building basically a really nice apartment building for players and they have a certain amount of time to stay before it has its chest reset and they move out. They wouldn’t be able to change anything in their room except what is in their chest. I have been an H-Mod on a server like ClownerCraft that no longer exists anymore for about 6 months. Im 13 and I live in the EST. My primary and only language is English. I have played on ClownerCraft for about 1 year and 4 months and I have been on MineCraft for four years.Im normally on the server everyday and I can spend as much time needed to moderate the server. Overall, I’ve never been a FULL mod but I would love that experience and I would make sure that im fair and my work is thorough. Thank you for the opportunity.