Lieutenant_Xenon's Mod Application

Sergeant_Panda

Lieutenant_Xenon's Mod Application

Post by Sergeant_Panda » March 26th, 2015, 9:37 pm

My name is Mateia Stanwood-Jokic, my Minecraft name is Lieutenant_Xenon it used to be Xenon_Eclipse. I want to be a mod because i am capable to learn the commands and I have had some experience with being a mod because i have been on several servers being a mod/head-mod and unfortunately I have not been able to be a staff member on a running server which I would hope to do so in the future. I would be a good mod because I am friendly with players and I am patient, also capable of learning commands the only ones i'd need help with is roll-backs/restores and suffix changes. What I could bring to Clowner is another mod to help out with tickets and "herding" the general population of the server if that makes sense whatsoever. I have been staff on several servers and I've had experience with most commands.

I am 13 years old, 14 in May I live on the west coast of the United States in the PST time zone (3 hours behind most staff) I speak only English fluently and a small amount in Serbian and French. I have played on Clowner for a little more than a year and lately I haven't been playing as much as i'd like to but I'm sometimes gone for a couple days. But, I AM capable of getting online for at least a couple hours every day.

Raykath

Re: Lieutenant_Xenon's Mod Application

Post by Raykath » March 26th, 2015, 10:33 pm

Accepted.

Welcome to the staff team. You will begin your journey as staff with the Trainee-Mod rank. If we feel you do well as a Trainee-Mod, you will be promoted to Moderator. If not you will go back to your original rank. Contact me in-game to begin your training.

Congratulations Xenon,
Matt.