devjoll's mod application (Third time's the charm, right?)

TheRealDevjoll

devjoll's mod application (Third time's the charm, right?)

Post by TheRealDevjoll » March 18th, 2015, 12:54 am

Hello again.
My ingame names are devjoll (Aztec) and Fatcakes88 (Formally bronze, now player). My actual name is Jackson Riggs. I want to be a mod because I enjoy this server thoroughly, and, as much as I like it, building grows tedious after doing it for hours on end. I feel like becoming a mod will help me renew my interest in this server and give me more purpose and a better way to positively influence it. I feel like I'd make a good mod because I've had TONS of experience on this server. I know most of the active players and understand the requirements for rank-ups and understand the rules. I feel like I could bring to this server and unbiased opinion on who is breaking ClownerCraft rules and how to deal with them. I'm currently 17 and I live in the Central US time zone. I've been on ClownerCraft for one year, and I plan on playing for as long as this server lasts (hopefully forever!). Currently, the only language I speak is English. I spend large amounts of time on ClownerCraft and can spend around 90% of that time moderating. The only upcoming conflicts I can think of would be Robotics Worlds, which are April 22-25th. I hope to get this position, and if I don't, I'll apply the next time these come around. I'm not one to give up on something I want!
My life is an eternal void of despair and self-loathing.

TheRealDevjoll

Re: devjoll's mod application (Third time's the charm, right

Post by TheRealDevjoll » April 13th, 2015, 1:01 am

My hope will never die
My life is an eternal void of despair and self-loathing.