- Site Admin
- Posts: 560
- Joined: August 30th, 2012, 4:35 pm
- Location: United Kingdom
If you wish to apply please create a new topic in this forum.
Your application will be instantly declined if:
- You have ever been banned permanently
- You are below the Bronze-Age Rank.
In your topic you should include the following:
- Your name & ingame name(s)
- Why you want to be a Mod
- Why you would be a good Mod
- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server
- What experience you have in moderating a server.
- Your Age and Time Zone
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft
- How much time you spend on the server, and how much of that you can use for Moderating.
The Moderators of the server have many roles, from fixing griefing, ranking up players and also a bit of crowd control at times.
The server uses many common technologies within servers, including coreprotect for grief repair, Modreq for an ingame support ticket system and groupmanager for ranking.
If you apply for mod I would recommend learning these plugins and how to use them.
The Trainee-mods are chosen by the current staff based on their application, and how they act on the server. Donating will not aid your application, as much as we like people who do donate part of the clownercraft policy is to treat all players the same. Therefor besides the extra commands as a thank-you gift, donators receive no extra attention or stuff like that from the staff. Although most staff are VIP, a lot of them got this after they were chosen to be staff...
We take into consideration everything we've seen you do, and any issues staff have had with you before.
Thanks for considering applying to be part of the Clownercraft team.
Please also note, DO NOT make an application in a COMMENT to this thread, please create a new topic. Thank you, and Good Luck
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests