WesleyTheGhost's Application for Trainee-Mod

WesleyTheGhost's Application for Trainee-Mod

Post by WesleyTheGhost1 » February 15th, 2015, 2:02 am

- Your name & ingame name(s)
My Real Name is Wesley, and my ingame name is WesleyTheGhost1
- Why you want to be a Mod
I want to be a mod because i think i can help make a diffrence, make griefers dissapear, help those in need and even give away my own materials if people need some materials
- Why you would be a good Mod
As i said, i will do anything i might be rusty because i didnt moderate for a while but i can learn,everyone has a chance to learn,become better and move on with they're lives.
- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server
I will fight to bring justice to this Server even if it means destroying my house or anything! Ive been on for a few months, took a break, and now ive decided to finally help this server cleanse all the griefers!
- What experience you have in moderating a server.
I was a Server Owner of Small Servers,and im sure you've never heard of one of my servers,but i still know a few commands.
- Your Age and Time Zone
Age : 19, and my Time Zone is CET (Central European Time) UTC/GMT +1 hour
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.
French,English and Serbian
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft
For a few months id say since maybe November, i aint really sure but then i took a 2-3 month break from Video Games. and now im available to moderate or do anything on ClownerCraft
- How much time you spend on the server, and how much of that you can use for Moderating.
Im usually on alot like the whole day i do take breaks, but atleast 4-5 hours and i can put in 3 hours of moderating or maybe 4