WindDaPanda's Trainee Mod Application

WindDaPanda's Trainee Mod Application

Post by Logan » February 14th, 2015, 5:24 am

- Your name & ingame name(s): Name: Logan, InGame name: WindDaPanda
- Why you want to be a Mod: I feel as if it will be a fun experience to become a mod on this server. And I really like this server quite a lot and would like to be able to help run and keep an eye on all of the awesome players on here.
- Why you would be a good Mod: I have very good time management skills. And have had lots of skill with moderating. I currently co-own a pixelmon server and have become very good at moderating chat and resolving arguements and any form of dispute that may occur on the server. And being the owner of a server I am very skilled with many commands used on servers.
- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server: Well as I stated above I co-own a server myself so I can bring all of my moderating experience I have aquired from doing that. I feel as if I can help just help moderate and keep this server running smoothly and help keep it being just as awesome as it is right now.
- What experience you have in moderating a server: Well. If you havent caught on. I have quite alot of experience moderating servers xD Having been and moderator and admin on the server before being trusted to co-own it. And I am very good at it. Im not to harsh. But if I need to be. I do what needs to be done to resolve situations.
- Your Age and Time Zone: I am 17 years old. And am in the Pacific Standard Time Zone.
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently: My first and only language is English.
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft: I have only been a part of the clowner craft community for 2 to 3 days as of this post. But I plan on being here for quite some time. I love this place already.
- How much time you spend on the server, and how much of that you can use for Moderating: I spend probably 1 to 2 hours at least on here. Or have been. Sometimes more depending on how free I am. And I can use any of that time on here to moderate. If a situation arises that I need to attend to, then I will drop what I am currently doing on the server to attend to it.

- Logan (WindDaPanda)