DarkMario64's Moderator Application

ckam1000

DarkMario64's Moderator Application

Post by ckam1000 » February 14th, 2015, 12:35 am

- Your name & ingame name(s): My IGN is DarkMario64 but my old IGN was ckam100. My real name is Connor.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Why you want to be a Mod: I want to be mod because ever since I joined ClownerCraft I was helped by the other staff and I want to help other players just like they helped me. I also want to be a Mod because of the servers amazing staff the inspired me to help the server and make it the best place it can be. Thats why I want to be Mod.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Why you would be a good Mod: I would be a good Mod because I love helping the players and making sure I put them before myself. I would also be a good Mod because I know most of the required plugins to be one. I would also be a good Mod because since I have moderated on other servers I know what it takes to be a Mod. Another reason I would be a good Mod is because im not in it for the power or the glory im in it to help the server and make it a better place. I would also be good as mod because I would never get frustrated with a player on the server I will just listen and help them fix there problem. Thats why I would be a good Mod.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server: One way I can improve the server is by making sure the Greifers, Spammers, Hackers and any other unwanted behavior is dealt with immediately. Another thing I could do is make sure that ClownerCraft has a good, fun environment that everybody could enjoy at all times. Thats how I can improve ClownerCraft.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ What experience you have in moderating a server: I have moderated on 4 servers in the past and know all the plugins I would need to know like core-protect, Vanish-no-packet, and Modreq. Some other experience I have with moderating is that I know when and how to mute, ban, temp-ban and kick people. That is some of my experience I have with moderating.
- Your Age and Time Zone: My age is currently 11 and will be 12 in 1 Month. My time zone is EST.
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently: The only language I can currently speak is English.
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft: I have been playing on ClownerCraft for about 1 year and 6 months.
- How much time you spend on the server, and how much of that you can use for Moderating: I can play on ClownerCraft for about 6-7 hours on the weekdays and on the weekends I can play from 6-10 hours. I would pretty much use all of that time to moderate but on some days I might set an hour aside to do something else on ClownerCraft.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Extra comments/Information: Something that I am really sorry about is what I have done on the server in the past. I have been banned for using some inappropriate and offense language towards Bobe. I have also exploiting flying. I am truly sorry for my horrible behavior and I really hope you can forgive me for what I have done and accept that I have changed and will never behave like that again.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application :)