Applying for mod!

fluttermuffins02

Applying for mod!

Post by fluttermuffins02 » February 12th, 2015, 4:21 am

sorry if this is posted in the wrong place learning how to use forums :/ hi I'm FlutterMuffins02! my nickname is Katie is it ok i say Katie? its close to my real name. i am bronze rank hoping to get diamond soon. why i want to become a mod is: i love minecraft and i love this server and the community and i think i could help improve players experience and am good at communicating. why i would be a good mod: like i said i think i could help improve players experience and i am good and communicating with people. i think i could bring the server some good hope and ideas also some happy times, I've always got good ideas for different stuff and always have hope as for my diamond tickets i never give up because i have hope, happy times because I've been known for making the people around me feel happy and cheery but i know i can't make everyone happy sometimes. my experiences moderating servers: well I've been close to mod 3 times wait no 4 times now but have never had been one, i owned a server once but due to lacked experiences it was griefed and i didn't know how to fix it so it was closed, I'm hoping this will be a good experience and i will learn more. i am 13 (crazy that i owned a server at 12 right?) and my time zone.... um Washington thats about as much as i could say sorry. i can speak English and little french, German, and Japanese. played for about 2 years. i spend each month around well can range from 3 weeks to 2 weeks. thanks! ~FlutterMuffins02
I miss you Cakeycat!!!