Krynne's Trainee-Mod Application

Krynne

Krynne's Trainee-Mod Application

Post by Krynne » February 10th, 2015, 3:40 am

Greetings. My name is Krystyl, my Minecraft user name is Krynne... though it used to be Quincey_Xarann (it was my son's account but he was not interested in continuing with it, so gifted it to me).

I feel I'd make a good mod as I'm able to listen to both sides before judging the issue. I can be calm, I don't easily take offence at things (especially if people start yelling at me), I'm reasonable to chat with, and can look through issues with logic... I don't pick favourites.

I do have a few friends here on the server and I'm willing to help out if I can. I'm friendly and enjoy chatting with anyone. I speak, read, and write fluently in English, though I may make a few typos on occasion (I'm dyslexic). I quite enjoy playing on this server (I've seen a number of them) and it is by far my favourite... and where I spend all my minecraft time. I like all the staff I have seen/met, and get along well with them. I've never been banned, nor do I plan to disobey rules to get me banned.

I'm much older than most of the players here (I'm currently 46), and as such I think I can bring my elder experience to help with any issues that come up here. While I may not be familiar at this time with special server commands, I am a rather quick learner and pride myself on the abilities I can gain through experiences such as this. I have been a moderator for other web forums (such as GaiaOnline and a few smaller specialty text-based forums) with no troubles, stopping only because I had started contract work come up at that time.

I currently live within EST timezone (Ontario, Canada). I do note that some days there are not too many mods available (sometimes none at all) during much of the time I'm online. I feel that another way I can help remedy this by being available for this timeframe. I'm online most days and spend much of my free time here on the server... I'm usually on around noon and get offline around 1 or 2 am. I have played on this server since November 2014.

Thanks for reading!