GreenEcho's Mod App

75elks

GreenEcho's Mod App

Post by 75elks » February 9th, 2015, 3:54 am

My Irl name is Dennis O'Connor. My ingame name is GreenEcho. My other account was 75elkls(I quit as a mod originally but now I completely regret it. and everyone makes mistakes.. but i think quitting was my biggest mistake I've probably made)(I was also banned for my immaturity and the actions of people from the server I joined coming on and causing issues and again i'm very truly sorry for that.)
I want to become a mod because when i was mod before I didn't get along with another staff member at the time which caused my to be immature and now I feel that I have matured a lot more since then and I really think I can fully help the server now and i want to make everything right with the server and help every single person i can and i promise if you choose me I will be the best mod I can be and i will not let you down at all.Also since I was given another chance on this server I have a whole bigger appreciation for it and I feel like if I do get picked i help as much as I possibly can at all times since last time I don't feel like i fulfilled that responsibility.
I think I would be a good mod because I have a lot of experience with all of the plugins such as co I modreq and many other things. And since I've owned another server I understand now of important the job is, and how serious it is to act like I should while helping out other players. I also think I will be a good mod because I am now more enthusiastic about a lot more than I used to be and will give %100 effort into this moderator job without fooling around at all and helping when I need to and always assisting players 100% of the time.
My experience moderating on clownercraft before and I've been an admin for logisticraft developing it, and I've been an owner of a server that i'm no longer part of and is under another ownership, I also have experience with setting up plugins, permissions and config folders.(not sure if the last thing is important info or not)
I am 15 years of age and my time zone is eastern standard time
My only language is English
I've played on clownercraft for almost two years now.
I spend about 6-7 hours a day playing on here and I can spend all of that time moderating. There will be times i wont be on such as part of the day for school, or won't be on at all for reasons such as family matters.