rocketroys mod application.

rocketroy

rocketroys mod application.

Post by rocketroy » February 8th, 2015, 4:53 am

hello im rocketroy and this is also my in game name too to keep it simple. I would like to be a mod because I am interested in learning about plugins, I like helping people and I think they have a very important role within the server that I can possibly help with. I think I would be a good mod because I like to help people and I stay calm and don't get frustrated with people, also I don't mind stopping what im doing to help someone in need and I am also online regularly and have many friends on the server. I think I could help the server by just being online and helping users get past things such as grief's, problems with plugins or just about whatever help they may need. I have never moderated a minecraft server before but I am eager to learn, I have been a mod on several xbox live servers and been told that I am fair and find equal ways to solve problems while also keeping the rules enforced without bothering people too often. I spend quite a bit of time on the server and frequently help other players out with whatever they need already. I feel that I would make a good mod with the proper training and I hope to do so so that I may be of help around the server and to other players.

rocketroy

Re: rocketroys mod application.

Post by rocketroy » February 8th, 2015, 5:21 am

sorry I apologise I did not see the section that states you must be above bronze. that is my bad and I apologise for that as I am stone right now