Mod Application: bluetwilight0

bluetwilight0

Mod Application: bluetwilight0

Post by bluetwilight0 » November 6th, 2014, 11:08 pm

Hello! My Minecraft name is bluetwilight0. I want to become a mod to help players when they aren't sure about something and to make them feel excited to play on the server. I really enjoy playing on this server, and I think I would be a good mod because I love helping people, giving people tips and making everyone feel happy! I love judging peoples builds and telling them what they should add or what they should change. I also learn very quickly so using the plugins wouldn't be an issue.

I am 14 years old and I will be 15 in June 2015. I live New York (Eastern Time Zone).

I speak English, Ukrainian and Russian fluently.

I have played on this server since September 2014. I get on every single day after school and stay on until I have to go to sleep with the exception of homework for 1-3 hours. I would spend time on moderating for most of the time because helping people is as much fun as spending time building on this server. I have many friends on this server, and I hope to make more!

Thank You Very Much! :D

saviorsoul

Re: Mod Application: bluetwilight0

Post by saviorsoul » November 27th, 2014, 3:03 am

Congratulations on getting trainee-mod!You will from this point work towards becoming a full mod, Goodluck!

Annabel

Re: Mod Application: bluetwilight0

Post by Annabel » November 28th, 2014, 1:46 am

Congrats, blue you deserve it! :)