kmona550's Moderator Application

Raykath

kmona550's Moderator Application

Post by Raykath » November 5th, 2014, 9:58 pm

My in-game name is Kmona550 and my name is Matt(feel free to call me that). I also own an account by the name of Mjamoua6288 (Banned 5 months ago).

I want to be a Clownercraft Moderator to further aid the server staff in creating the best server possible. As the saying goes, I came for the diamonds but stayed for the community. I have met multiple great people so far and I'd love to further get to know you all, especially the staff. Survival server are rarely done right nowadays, however the Clownercraft staff nailed together a great survival experience. I'd also love to give the server a hard working Moderator.

I am very familiar with all of the plugins described above, as well as many more. I am always prepared for a problem to arise and I am always glancing at chat in case a player has a question or problem. I try my best to keep my cool under tough situations as it sets a much better example for other applicants and other staff members. I think I do my best when in a group, although I am very capable of handling tasks on my own. In a group, I understand the importance of completing a task through the use of many capable people, which makes the task much easier on it's own. I am an extremely dedicated and mature individual with a vast knowledge of the server and many general functions of servers. I have been playing on Clownercraft for over a year now, and I am currently Bronze-Age(I was Diamond-Age but I started the ranks over) and my other account was also Diamond-Age, so I know what is expected.

I have previously been a Moderator of many servers. I've worked with the abundant Factions servers that cant seem to be done right these days and Minigame servers that were a blast to develop.

I am 14 years old as of September and my Time Zone is Eastern Standard Time.

My first and only fluent language is English.

Recently, I had to take a small study break, but I can come on for about 6 hours on weekdays and 8 on weekends.

Thank you to the Clownercraft staff for giving me this opportunity to apply.
Last edited by Raykath on November 25th, 2014, 12:58 am, edited 5 times in total.

demonwarriorTR

Re: kmona550's Moderator Application

Post by demonwarriorTR » November 8th, 2014, 11:20 am

Nice app, Matt! :D
You may think, huh demonwarriorTR? Pfffft, what a stupid name... But NO! I am the mighty one, the only god, the great one, the saviour of mankind! MUAHAHAHAHA! #EvilFace

Raykath

Post by Raykath » November 9th, 2014, 5:09 pm

Thanks for the support, Demon :D

saviorsoul

Post by saviorsoul » November 27th, 2014, 3:02 am

Congratulations on getting trainee-mod! You will from this point work towards becoming a full mod, Goodluck!

Annabel

Post by Annabel » November 28th, 2014, 1:48 am

Nice job kmona! You deserve it :D