Sneaky_Poptart's Application (Part Three)

sneaky_poptart

Sneaky_Poptart's Application (Part Three)

Post by sneaky_poptart » September 6th, 2014, 7:18 pm

I love this server and players since the start. I can bring a plethora on the table for this wonderful server. I can help players mostly indirectly by requests, builds, shops set-up and plugin management. At the same time I can help them directly by answering their questions and response to their comments. I love helping people, I would adore to have a PhDin neurobiology and physics. I enjoy logic games such as chess. My plan is, also, to become a theoretical physicist, a nurrosuegeon, with a degree in chemistry and physiology. I have experience with video recording and publishing in my technology class I took last year. I believe with me and all the other staff, this wonderful server can go to first server on all server lists, and have tons of donations.I do not believe in hacking, hacking takes the whole purpose out of every single game. I have also been taught the basics of coding. If I get angered I do not "blow up" in the chat like a creeper, I take a quick brake (5 minutes) then come back with a better attitude. I have Skype and I am available to use it as much as I play Minecraft. I have VERY high patience, I use my resources to get the job rightly done.

7. Why do you think you will be a great choice for mod?

I believe I would be a great choice for mod because of my impeccable manners and maturity, open schedule, my experience, my extreme addiction to organizing, my helping characteristic and I am very loyal and have much obedience. I am very serious in the field of education and I would be a great source the refer back to for questions, advice, ideas, and opinions. I have a surplus of knowledge in plugins. I am always open for changes, if I do something wrong, I won't rage; I will accept what I have done, fix it and never do it again. I have been complemented by some staff and an admin how I have much respect, loyalness, and kindness.