Sneaky_Poptart's Application (Part Two)

sneaky_poptart

Sneaky_Poptart's Application (Part Two)

Post by sneaky_poptart » September 6th, 2014, 7:15 pm

6. About yourself (Gaming History, etc.):

I'm Logan L. I learned how to operate a computer at age five; or as the family joke goes, I had computers in the womb. The first game I ever played was a online version of Halo. I played online MMO's like Club Penguin and ToonTown, after that. At age 11 I started to play Minecraft. A long, long time ago, in a galaxy not that far away... Minecraft beta 1.7.3 (November 2011) was released to a very Sneaky_Poptart. Faithfully, I have dug, mined, built and avoided the explosive green monsters for just over three years. A year in my minecraft adventure, I found the ClownerCraft server. I have learned a whole bunch of bananas from this game and I really enjoy it. I tend to play on one Minecraft server for as long as it is online. I have been a trusted admin on three servers and moderator on two. I am a great builder, team player, I have been referred to as the "Idea General", I have a array of well thought-out ideas, and I listen like a Golden Retriever who got their PhD in obedience school. I don't mess with people on the servers or "troll" them. As all of my family and friends know, I am very organized; I organize EVERYTHING, my closet, Lego, my book pack.... you name it. I need everything to be orderly.