AssassinStar7's Application.

AssassinStar7

AssassinStar7's Application.

Post by AssassinStar7 » September 5th, 2014, 5:07 am

Hello ClownerCraft. :)

- Your name & ingame name(s): Danielle. Ingame is AssassinStar7
- Why you want to be a Mod: I love to help people. When people are sad or frustrated, I'm here to help. I often put others needs ahead of my own.
- Why you would be a good Mod: Honestly, I'm not one to judge myself. But if I have to, I think I'd be a good mod due to my kind and caring nature. Many people have said I'm super nice and you may ask them yourself. ^^
- What experience you have in moderating a server.: I used to be a mod on ClownerCraft. It was the greatest time I had. But due to personal problems popping up IRL, I was forced to quit. Now that things have settled down and I have time again, I'd love to come back and be a part of the family once more. :)
- Your Age and Time Zone: I am 18. And my time zone is US Central Standard.
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.: English only. :(
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft: Gosh. A year now at least? I'm originally Aztec Rank as well.
- How much time you spend on the server, and how much of that you can use for Moderating.: I can spend as much time as possible. I think the only times I won't be on is when doing my schoolwork(I'm home schooled), when I'm sick, or when out of town. Other than that, I should be able to be on a lot. :)

Thank you for reading over this. :)