Ninjasheeps357's Mod application :)

ninjasheep357

Ninjasheeps357's Mod application :)

Post by ninjasheep357 » August 22nd, 2014, 11:52 pm

Hello! :D
My name is Anabel, but more commonly know on the ClownerCraft server by ninjahseep357 :).
I would like to be a mod because I love helping people and being able to do tickets. Ranking up people just sounds like an amazing job because you know you are making their day. I also have very good leadership skills because I am the leader of sections of my schools musicals every year directing up to 20-30 people. Lastly, I can be very forgiving but also very strict, and I have good judgmental skills.
I think I would be a good mod because as aforementioned I have experienced leadership skills, and I also take pride in my being able to explain things to people :D haha. I think I would be a good mod because I also have experience in lots of little severs with about 10-15 people in them. Lastly, I am always willing to learn new things and I catch on pretty easily to new topics.
I am 13 going on 14 in October. I am in EST, and I speak English fluently. I am taking courses in school to learn Spanish.
I have been playing on ClownerCraft for about 6 months or so.
I usually spend at least maybe up to 8 hours a week during my summer vacation. During the school year, probably more like 5-7 a week.
I have recently gotten Skype.
(side note: I would feel completely obligated to use free time to learn on YouTube how to use all of the new commands that come with Trainee-Mod.)

Sincerely,
Anabel (aka ninjasheep357)

pmbudderbacca

Re: Ninjasheeps357's Mod application :)

Post by pmbudderbacca » August 23rd, 2014, 12:42 am

you deserve it. FOR BOBE. (im tired so cut me some slack) :mrgreen:
I Are Zehbrah

ninjasheep357

Re: Ninjasheeps357's Mod application :)

Post by ninjasheep357 » August 23rd, 2014, 1:10 am

I'm actually not sure if I'm up for the mod rank. Please considers others before me. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Ninjasheep357