RoboPlunger Trainee-Mod Application

RoboPlunger

RoboPlunger Trainee-Mod Application

Post by RoboPlunger » August 22nd, 2014, 5:37 pm

My name is Luke and my IGN is RoboPlunger. I am 14 years old and a Freshman in Highschool. I live in the Eastern Standard time zone. My first language is English and I don't speak any other languages fluently.

I want to be a Mod because I have been on the server for a long time and would like to help out. I think I would be a good Mod because I usually spend a lot of time on the server and am very nice and fair. I don't discriminate and won't be biased against anyone. I would always try to help people when the need it and try not to be rude.

I do not have any experience in Moderating but I am willing and ready to learn. I have Teamspeak and could use it for Training and I could look up the Plugins and how to use them on Youtube.

I have been on the server for about a year now. I spend a couple hours on the server per week. It is currently a little difficult to be on everyday because I am in school, but I can typically be online on the weekends. I spend a lot of time online during school breaks and over the summer.

Thanks,

Luke/RoboPlunger