Trainee-Mod Application

leonhogan0203

Trainee-Mod Application

Post by leonhogan0203 » August 20th, 2014, 8:21 pm

-My name is Leon Hogan and my in-game name is leonhogan0203.
-I would like to be Mod because I enjoy this server a lot and I would love to help out in whatever way I can.
-I think I would be a good Mod because I spend a lot of time on the server and enjoy helping people in whatever way I can, I would try my best to help the server and its players whenever I can.
-I have no other experience moderating on a server but I have been Oped on various servers with plug-ins such as Essentials and Core Protect and have 'Played' with the commands so to say :mrgreen: however this was something I did on private servers nothing I would be doing on ClownerCraft.
-I am 14 years old and am living in Ireland which is standard GMT time.
-My first language is English and I speak Irish but not well. :shock:
-I have played on ClownerCraft since about the beginning it would have been March I believe. [Edit: Sorry I just realized I was mistaken it would have been late April, early May]
-I would like to state that this year I have exams coming up in school I don't know if this information is relative or not but just in case.

Thanks for thanking the time to read this :)
Amy: I thought.. Well, I started to think you were just a mad man with a box.
The Doctor: Amy Pond, there's something you better understand about me 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it: I am definitely a mad man with a box.