Mining_Master18's Moderator Application

Mining_Master18

Mining_Master18's Moderator Application

Post by Mining_Master18 » July 12th, 2014, 9:15 am

- Your name & ingame name(s)
My name is Dominick but I normally go by Dom. My ingame name is Mining_Master18.

- Why you want to be a Mod
I would like to be a Mod because I like to help people and I enjoy moderating and helping players out with any problems they may have.

- Why you would be a good Mod
I think I would be a good Mod because I like to think I'm friendly and easy to talk to. Also, I like to help people out as much as I can.

- What experience you have in moderating a server.
I was mod and then admin on the last server I played on. I was admin for about 7-8 months if my memory serves me correct. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

- Your Age and Time Zone
I am 16 years old and I live in the Eastern Time zone (UTC-5)

- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.
My first language is English, and sorry I do not know any other languages.

- How long you have played on ClownerCraft
I have played on ClownerCraft for at least a month or two, I cannot remember the exact date I joined.

- How much time you spend on the server, and how much of that you can use for Moderating.
I spent a good 7-8 hours a day on the server when I first started playing, nowadays it's gone down a bit but I can play about the same as when I first started and I could spend as much time as I need to to moderate the server. The server needs would come first and then my builds and such could be done at another time.

Thank you for reading my Moderator application, have a good day :D